8.27.2012

Behati Prinsloo. Face of Seafolly 2012.

Australian label Seafolly has chosen beauty Behati Prinsloo (link to model profile) or click here (for a website of images of the Namibian supermodel) to be the face of its summer 2013 campaign. The images below just make me love this stunner even more and have made me very excited for summer so I can invest in some of Seafolly's beautiful collection. She has one of those faces where she is cute/ innocent yet completely sexy making her appeal to both boys and girls! Very jealous.. Her body is out of this world!!! Anyway, seeing her in these images makes me want to hit the gym, get a tan and go shopping for some amazing new bikinis and one-pieces. Seafolly will definitely be on my list of labels to shop from! Hope you enjoy xx






No comments: