8.29.2012

David Jones Spring Summer 12/13 Launch. Fashion Preview.

So David Jones Spring Summer 12/13 launch was held just the other day. Of course the amazing Miranda Kerr was there looking as gorgeous as ever! Then Jessica Gomes, Alexandra Agostan, Samantha Harris, Montana Cox, Bambi Northwood-Blyth, Louise Van De Vorst and Rachel Rutt were amongst some of the other girls selected to walk for the show and the clothes couldn't off looked better! So appealing forcing me to re-think my budget and make some extra room in my wardrobe! I have chosen a rather large selection of photos from VOGUE photo gallery. These are some of my favourites. I must admit, not all I would wear, but something about each outfit made me hit 'right click -> save' and there you go! I am getting in trouble for blogging to late as grumpy bum next to me is threatening to hide my computer- it is his birthday tomorrow so I'll let him get away with the grumpiness today! Anyway, I will add in details of which photo belongs to which designer asap! Until then xxxx
























No comments: