9.12.2012

High Summer at HUSK.

Well it's that time of year again. Leaves are growing on trees, flowers are blooming, jeans are turning to dresses and pants are changing to skirts. It's time to get a pedicure and book in for a wax girls cause its SPRING! Finally…
So on Monday night the Huskies all gathered together at head office to get a sneak preview of the new SS12 and Fall (for the international brands we stock) collections. I am in love!! There were quite a few gorgeous 'must have' pieces and we all couldn't get the smiles off our faces. From Humanoid to Hermione De Paula, Rachel Comey to Helmut Lang and the beautiful new tops from our in house label 'Husk' which collaborated with Andéol to make stunning printed tees and dresses. This season you need to save up all your pennies cause your gonna wanna spend!! White jeans, denim jackets and prints are big this season. I think I'm going to cave in and invest in the J Brand white pair (and I never thought I'd be saying that!).
The J Brand leather pants are to die for, at $999 they are expensive but totally worth it. I have a feeling leather pants are here to stay! You can't go past the Helmut Lang babies, they fit like a glove and feel like heaven. Hermione De Paula has done it again with her fabulous silk printed fabrics with a mixture of bees, frogs and fish creating colours and patterns which set her apart from other designers and make her clothing unique.
Then there is Magdalena velevska and her beautiful pieces. the 'Jelly moon printed pants and dress' are currently in store and are one of my picks for the season (click HERE to get directed to our website and find which store is closest to you! We have four in Melbourne - Hawksburn Village, Albert Park, Collins street in the city and Lygon st in Carlton, along with Burnside in Adelaide. If you aren't close to one of these locations don't worry cause you can simply just purchase from our online store!!)
Anyway that's only a taste of what is to come. It's beyond exciting and I took some photos on my iPhone to share with you all below ( I accidentally forgot my Canon G12 so the photos aren't the best quality, sillyyyy). I hope you enjoy and make sure you come visit us at one of the stores, just don't forget your wallet!  
(So I was just meant to pick like 8 photos to share but I am too indecisive and I love them all so I am putting up most of them!! haha, honestly there are just too many amazing pieces!) ;) xx


























No comments: