10.30.2012

Catherine McNeil for Flair 2012.

I have to say, I am so glad Catherine McNeil is back in the modelling world. She has always been one of my favourites. Her beauty goes beyond words and she has such a feline, aggressive yet totally captivating look about her. One of those faces that, the longer you look at, the more beautiful she becomes. I remember meeting her years ago (maybe 2005!?), at a casting for my sister's (Alice McCall)Australian fashion week show. She was just getting started then and the minute I saw her I knew she would make it far. Anyway, here is some of her latest work for Flair Magazine. Katja Rahlwes is the photographer, with Sissy Vian styling (click through to see some of her other work, amazing!) Hair was styled by Alessandro Rebecchi and make-up by Georgina Graham. All in all, amazing creatives working together to accomplish the below…  I am totally obsessed with the Balmain blazer in the last image.. To die for!! xx










No comments: