11.29.2012

Life with Bird, Hawksburn.

So tonight was the official opening of my sisters fifth store in Hawskburn Village, Melbourne.  It is such a beautiful store which Bird and Nick pretty much designed and built themselves (pretty impressive!). Fitted with what looks to be unfinished wood work, white walls and diagonal white cement boxes/ stands, the store is very minimal and fresh, which I personally love as the clothes come to life against the stark contrasting background. I took a couple of photos to share with you all while I was browsing around looking at all the beautiful clothes. The current collection is amazing and I have to say each time round, Bridget and Nick's designs seem to just get better and better! Definitely a little bit proud :) Anyway, hope you enjoy the photos below (and pop into one of the stores if your planning a shopping day- you won't be disappointed!) xx











No comments: