1.28.2013

Beautiful Hirschy.

So just before Christmas I was able to assist a stylist on a photo shoot with the amazing Hirschy. I first met Hirschy many years ago in Melbourne and knew back then that she was destined for the modelling world. Although she would never of guessed it, I'm sure. Very modest! She looks beautiful beyond words in her photographs, but it's safe to say she look's even more incredible in the flesh. The texture and tone of her skin, cheekbones, hair, well everything is perfect. Her body, although not super tall, is perfectly proportioned to be a model. So petit and small boned that she has that natural slenderness that is what divides born models and self made models. I am so glad I got to work with her while she had a short stint back home back in Melbourne as she is so lovely and gorgeous. Very friendly and approachable, while also very professional. After changing into hundreds of different outfits not really getting a break all that time (well we had a beautiful lunch from Carlisle st), she still managed to have a smile on her face and pulled through for the 2 full days the job went for. I took some behind the scenes photos as well to share with you, but I can't until the job is officially out in a few months due to a confidentiality agreement. In the meantime I have picked some of my favourite photos of the lil stunner to share with you all below. Honestly, the more you look- the more striking and beautiful she is! Enjoy xx















No comments: