2.26.2013

Mossman 'Shape Shifter'

So I've teamed up with Mossman to help exclusively launch their latest collection 'Shape Shifter.' Pretty excited!! The clothes are amazing and I have ordered pretty much the whole collection! Can't wait to do some outfit posts and show you all. The pieces are so wearable and can easily take you from day to night. Green has always been a favourite colour of mine so I'm diggin the colour palette they've used! Oh and you can't go wrong with black, can you!? I'd have to say a fave of mine is the black and white dress in the third image ('She's a wallflower dress'), but in saying that I have a few faves... I'm currently up in Sydney hanging out with the sis until Thursday, but I've been told I've received a few goodies back at home so very anxious to get back and check out my new pieces, thanks to the amazing team at Mossman!
They have used the stunning 'Zippora Seven' in their campaign and she looks pretty damn hot!
Anyway, the collection launches in store and online this Thursday 28th, so I highly recommend checking it out- you're bound to find something you like :) click HERE to be taken to their website! Until next time..... xx



No comments: