2.09.2013

Love Hearts and Sequins.

So on Tuesday 5th Feb, I caught up with the amazing Liz from Street Smith to have a little play around with my outfits, and her photography. We first crossed paths a couple of years ago when I worked for Green with Envy and she was the resident photographer for all the street style shots of the girls there, along with the online store. Not only is she super talented, but so so nice!! We got along so well and I can't wait to work with her again in the future.. Although, you can't really call it work! Anyway, below is one of my favourite outfits! The cute lil cropped love heart tee is Wildfox (distributed by Eyegasm in Australia), the amazing 'Rainbow Serpent' jeans are made by Res Denim, the 'must have' black handbag  is by Dylan Kain, and the fun and super comfortable silver sequin shoes are by Top Shop. I always find it hard to describe my style as it is forever changing, but as Liz said, she can always see me in a relaxed, casual look with a touch of difference. I'm only recently starting to become a little more out there with clothes that I'm wearing as at the end of the day, I love clothes and enjoy having a bit of fun and being a bit crazy sometimes!! Anyway, hope you like- feel free to email me HERE if you have any questions! xx







3 comments:

Catherine Liem said...

been looking for a pair of platform sneakers for way too long! these ones are good as. might check it out too xoxo

Unknown said...

Love this top Fen! <3

Michelle's Style File said...

Such an adorable top!

x
Michelle
www.michellesstylefile.com