3.21.2013

Fenji Style Time at LMFF.

So I am lucky enough to get dressed by some of my favourite Australian designers for LMFF this week (including my sisters, of course!). Here are 4 of the outfits I will be wearing during the week. I also have many more amazing outfits by labels Friend of Mine and Lottie Hall, however don't have the photos of these yet to show you. All the outfits below are shot by the very talented and amazing Liz of Street Smith, of course! Anyway, below I am wearing Kirrily Johnston in the first outfit. I wore this to the opening night and got so many compliments!! I am in love with it.. It's a classic style, that won't date and I always love a touch of animal print. The leopard is like pony fur and feels so soft to touch!! I couldn't stop patting myself all night when I was wearing it!! Then outfit two is designed by my sister Bridget McCall and husband Nicholas Messner for LifeWithBird. The pants are the 'caterpillar' print and it is the print that you can see on the large Lavazza cup down at the festival. Bridget collaborated with Lavazza to design the extra large cup this year and it looks amazing! The I am wearing the 'Islands shirt' in sandstone, which is beautiful and something you would get so much wear out of!! I paired that outfit with my other sisters exclusive one off 'Alice McCall' boots which never went into production so are very special! I just love the colour.. Not many bright pink boots around, thats for sure! I also decided that I should wear my bright blue bag that my sister Alice bought me for my birthday from a Hong Kong market… Just go super colourful for a bit of a change.. The third outfit is another Kirrily Johnston dress which is so hot!! It feels amazing to wear and you can't go wrong with a little black dress! Wearing it with my mums vintage leather bag and Tony Bianco studded leather boots. Love them! I have already worn those to death and get compliments on them every time! Last I have on my other sisters design Alice McCall dress which is in store now.. How cute is it! I wore this to the opening event and everyone loved it… You can make it dressy or casual which is always a bonus!! I just paired this with my Tony Bianco boots again and my LifeWithBird leather bag. Anyway, hope you like the outfits and I'll get some more pics of the other outfits up soon! xxx












No comments: