3.19.2013

LMFF Official Launch at Government House.

Well I have to say, I feel very blessed to of been able to attend the official launch of LMFF at Government House on Monday night. With perfect weather, an amazing location and lots of important people wearing amazing fashion pieces, I felt like a kid in a candy store! Not to mention the food and drinks that were constantly offered to all the guests throughout the night- AMAZING! We were greeted with a couple of friendly speeches from Chairwoman Laura Anderson, the premier of Victoria, and Megan Gale who both spoke beautifully. Guests included Megan, the stunning Barbara Palvin, the talented designer Camilla, Graeme Lewsey the LMFF CEO, Jess Gomes and the great team of devotees (minus Jasmin who was flying in from Bali this morning- lucky thing!!). There were loads of other amazing and beautiful guests who attended the event as well, and it was great to have a drink to celebrate the beginning of a week that has been a year in planning. I also got to meet Suzanne Carbone, from The Age who is amazing and we had lots of fun, then I caught up with the girls at AMPR, the LMFF team, Kim from the Herald Sun and I finally got to meet our other amazing devotee Liz Cambage who is incredibly sweet, and incredibly TALL! Anyway, tonight I have the Opening Event runway at Central Pier which I cannot wait for… I'll take lots of pics and fill you all in after. Until then, here are some pics of the reception last night. Enjoy :) xxx



















No comments: