5.25.2013

Fenji styling time. x

Wearing my faves here!! My new Lottie Hall knit which I am obsessed with… The colour, the style- everything... Too cute!! Then I have recently converted to wearing skirts. Something I never thought I would see myself doing, but I actually am liking the idea of it now and getting more accustomed to the whole 'girly' look… Sounds funny, but true- I've always considered myself more of a Tomboy!! Not to mention it was a nice sunny day, of which are rare now that we are about to hit winter in Melbs, so may as well make the most of it!! The skirt is by my sis, of course Alice McCall.. Very cute floaty style and it works perfectly with the cropped knit. Anyway, I also have my Miss Italy  cruciani lace bracelets on which are super cute and are a great way of accessorising an outfit and colour matching to whatever your wearing- without it being too much! Then lastly, my new, super comfy, amazing blue suede Bared boots. LOVE!! I'm so glad they are comfortable as I will be getting so much wear out of them this winter! I think they are all rounders really, as this is probably more of a summer outfit and I think they look super cute with a skirt! I've noticed a lot of blues coming through this winter and it's such a complimenting colour to wear :)
Anyway hope you like :) xx All photos are taken by the amazing, talented and gorgeous Liz from Street Smith Definitely go check out her site cause its super kool ;) xxx






1 comment:

Janine said...

So gorgeous! Such a fabulous atmosphere... x